Friday, February 3, 2012

Come visit Lauren's Lemons!

Hello! It has been quite a while! I'm sorry we've left without an explanation of any kind, but sometimes life just happens. Shawna is in the middle of a big move, Sandi has been working hard in a new city, and I have moved to New Zealand to travel and work with my boyfriend, Neil.
I just wanted write this post to let you all know that if you would like to follow along I've started writing over at Lauren's Lemons. I write about a lot of the same deep and meaningful (:p) topics discussed here on this blog like makeup and beauty, but now I'm on my own and share some more personal aspects of my life as well such as date nights with my boyfriend, my attempts at cooking and pictures from our travels. I hope to see some of you over there!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...