Monday, June 13, 2011

The Brunette's Review of the e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set

As I mentioned in an earlier post, most of the time I'm working with kids. Because of this if I ever planned on doing anything after work my makeup would always need a pretty major touch up. After reading the claims of this e.l.f. product it seemed like it would be the perfect solution to being able to wear the same face of makeup all day. So, I put it to the test one day and before I headed to work I applied the makeup I wanted to wear to dinner that night (which was a full face of foundation, blush, eye shadow, mascara- everything!) and lightly misted the spray on my face on my way out the door. After work I was pleasantly surprised at the state of my makeup! I went out that night without touching up my makeup beforehand, and my makeup even looked great after when I got home for the night. 
This product is well worth the $3 it costs, but I'm not quite sure how necessary it is. If you have a problem with your makeup fading throughout the day, then this is great, otherwise, I would probably just recommend using this on special occasions when you know you won't be able to make little touch ups. 
Hope you all have a great week!
x Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...