Monday, June 13, 2011

The Blonde's Review of the e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set

The e.l.f. Makeup Mist &Set is a spray that is applied directly over your makeup and it is supposed to make your make up last all day and not fade or smudge off. The spray can also be used as a touch up throughout the day, I tried the product both ways. The spray is refreshing and it’s a good little ‘pick me up’ in the middle of the day; but I don’t know if the claim on lasting power is true. I used the spray over my Fit Me foundation, since my MAC foundation already claimed an all day staying power. As it dries on your skin, if feels like there is a very thin layer of something covering your face and your makeup. But I couldn’t really see a noticeable difference in my makeup lasting all day. Yet, I still use the product a couple times a week when I know it’s going to be a hot day and I want to give my makeup a little bit more of a fighting chance in lasting. I also did one spray on my eyeshadow brush before applying my shadow to help in the lasting power and to help pick up more product. Again, I didn't see an astonishing difference, but it doesn't hurt to use it!
 
xo Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...