Monday, June 13, 2011

The Asian's Review of the e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set

I usually don't have a problem with my make-up staying put but I am going on vacation soon and I think this stuff will give me extra staying power when I'm all hot and sweaty. I used this on a regular day with my eyeshadows that fade easily and found that the colors staying on a bit longer than usual. I sprayed my brush with the spray first, let it dry for a second (just one!) and then dipped it into my color and applied as usual. I've also tried it all over my face, holding the bottle about a foot away. It had a funny scent but it quickly went away. I tried using my powder with no primer and used the mist instead. My powder did not last that long with this mist, I would use primer insead of this stuff, but if you want to make some eyeshadow last longer, I would use this $3 spray from Target. Hope this helps!!

<3 Sandi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...