Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Asian's May Favorites!

May was a little chiller than normal but I've been trying to add some bright colors to my make-up bag. Here are some new products that I LOVE...so far!




1. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color in 460  Snappy Sorbet- This is a great coral shade of nail polish that has been missing in my nail polish collection. This color screams summer and dries in 60 seconds flat, you cant beat that! I got it for around $4 at Target.

2. Stila Convertible Color in 15 Lillium- Another coral, peachy pink color for summer. I love that I can use this for either blush or lip gloss, but I usually use it on my cheeks. This came in a set from Costco that included two lipliners, two eyeshadows and a pencil sharpener all for $10!! At first I thought it was a smaller size of the coverable color, but after looking at Spehora its the same size for $15 cheaper and includes all the other freebies! Hopefully they still have this set at your local Costco!!!

3. elf Hypershine Gloss in Fairy- This is a pretty iridescent pearl pink shade of lipgloss, Im used to paying $25+ for this kind of clicking applicator but Target's elf line is super affordable and offers a quality product.  at$1 each you can stock up on as many shades as you want!

4. The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream- I got a Groupon deal for the Body Shop (can you guys tell I'm frugal?) and went crazy at this store! I felt really silly asking the girl working there what the difference between night cream and regular moisturizer, but she said its a common question. Night cream is a little thicker and richer in order to deeply moisturize while you sleep. This aloe line is meant for sensitive skin and it has a very mild scent. It leaves my skin glowing but if i wear it too often my t-zone breaks out! This stuff was $20 bucks but I would pay that much again!

5. Benefit Bene-tint - I know this stuff has been out forever but I really really love the way this looks on everybody's skin tone. Its stains your skin which means its got lasting staying power. Its also doubles as a lip stain and I think anyone who is starting a new make-up bag needs to have this!!

Hope you had a great month of May and heres to a warmer, brighter June!!!

<3 Sandi

1 comment:

  1. i have been wanting to grab the benetint- it really is perfect for everyone and esp. for the summer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...