Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sick City, Isn't It A Pity


Tonight and for the past day or two I haven't been feeling 100%. I've just been achey and pitiful. I'm the biggest baby when I'm sick and I just want somebody to take care of me. Seeing as I'm 24 years-old now, no one in my house feels that's quite necessary (rude) and I'm left to cure myself. 
The reason why I'm writing about my cold on our blog is because I thought I'd take this opportunity to share with you two bath products which have made me feel better! 



The first is from the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy line and is the Sleep Body Wash and Bath Foam in Vanilla Lavender. I got this as a "I don't know you very well so I got you a Bath & Body Works set" present (it really is a good safe-bet present) a while back and hadn't tried it yet, but I'm glad I did now! This is so nice to use before going to bed, the lavender really relaxes you and the vanilla helps to keep it from smelling Grandma-y. If you're not feeling well, I recommend taking a nice warm shower or bath with this and then pouring yourself into bed to sleep it off.








This next product is a favorite of mine even if I'm not ill, although I found it to be extra nice while I've had this cold. Philosophy's Inner Grace perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel has helped while I’ve felt achy and haven’t had the energy to stand in the shower for a long time (I warned you I’m a big baby) because it can be used as shampoo and a body wash. I think there are 3 different scents in Philosophy’s Grace range, but I like Inner Grace the most because of its musky scent. I try not to use mine everyday because I found this bottle at TJ Maxx (TK Maxx I believe it is if you live in the UK??) for such a good price and I’m hoping I’ll find it there again before this one runs out. Keep your eyes peeled and hopefully you can find a discounted bottle as well!
The scent is just so pretty and girly and smelling nice just always makes me feel that tiny bit better when I’m not feeling well.



Hope you've all had a great Saturday and remembered to get your Mom something nice for Mother's Day tomorrow! Maybe if your Mom's sick on Mother's Day you could make a nice bath for her with one of these bath products??? 

Goodnight!
x Lauren



2 comments:

  1. Haha. I didn't even have to read to your signature to know that this was you, LD. Chin up, my darling, you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, sorry you are feeling sick. That's horrible and the worst part is having to take care of yourself. Hope u feel better. Thanks for letting me know about these two bath products too. Baths are so relaxing...nice post

    following you now
    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...