Friday, May 6, 2011

The Brunette's review of E.L.F's "All Over Color Stick"

I've really been loving all my E.L.F products lately, so I was excited to review the color stick. I bought the shade "Golden Peach" at Target for $1 and swatched it on my hand as soon as I got back to my car. Initially, I hated it and how large the flecks of sparkle were, but decided to give it a fair chance and actually try it on my face. 


I thought this shade was a little too golden and shimmery to use on my cheeks as a blush, but I applied it with a blush brush and this made it easier to blend the shimmer out a little. I wouldn't use this often as a blush, but in a pinch it'd be good for adding a little bit of color. What I loved this product for was an eye shadow. I applied it all over my lid with just one other color in my crease. It was easy to apply with an eye shadow brush, and like the packaging claims it does have a bit of a soothing effect which feels very nice on your eyes. 
Since this stick can be used in a variety of different ways it would be great to throw in your bag if you were going to stay the night somewhere and didn't want to lug a big make up bag around with you. It's not my favorite E.L.F product, but for $1 it's a pretty good find! 



Have a great weekend!
x, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...