Monday, May 30, 2011

The Brunette's Jergens Natural Glow Review

Years ago I loved tinted moisturizers. I was too afraid to use fake tan and end up streak-y, so working up a tan over time seemed like a good idea. This still sounds good to me, however, after using Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer I may have changed my mind. This product has been out for years, but recently they have reformulated this lotion and released different types of lotions such as  "firming" and "revitalizing" gradual tans. I chose the "revitalizing" gradual tanning lotion because it claimed to "last 2x longer with a powerful antioxidant and Vitamin E". I also chose the Fair to Medium skin tones since my skin was extremely pale after the winter months.
Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this gradual tan lotion. The color it did give me was minimal and orange looking, and I did not notice it lasting any longer than other lotions or the original formula of the same lotion. The absolute worst thing about this lotion was the smell. All tanning products have that yucky smell to them, but this was extreme and I could not get used to it.

On a more positive note, I also decided to try the Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer in Medium to Tan at the same time. This also had a stinky smell to it, but it was much more subtle. I noticed some nice color on my face after only two uses and it didn't break me out! Give it a try!


Hope you all had a great weekend!
x, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...