Friday, May 6, 2011

The Blonde's Review of E.L.F's "All Over Color Stick"


For this review we tried the e.l.f. all over color stick in our color of choice. I went for the lighter of the two (because of my pale complexion) and chose the shade Golden Peach. I was excited to try and use this stick as a quick go-to, to add shine and color to my cheeks and eyes; I was hoping for a sun kissed look. Unfortunately, I was not pleased with this product. The stick glided on smooth, and I rubbed it out a little bit with my finger so it didn’t look too streaky. But the color was so light on my skin, I can barely see it. If I look closely in the mirror with the sun shinning JUST right, I can see hints of golden flecks and a slight gleam. But the color basically blends into my skin and after about 5 minuets, I couldn’t even tell I had applied it. I was hoping for more from this product, and maybe if I feel really up to it, I’ll try the other shade they sell it in. But overall, I would not buy this product again.


xo, Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...