Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Blonde's Facewash Routine!


I try to keep my face wash routine pretty simple, but I do like to mix up my products occasionally. As of right now I am using all my same products that I have been using for months and months. The one new product I have been using since the start of May is the CVS Cleansing Skin Cream, comparable to Noxema face wash. I wash my face in the morning and then again in the evening.
 
These are the products that have been working for me:
1) CVS Cleansing Skin Cream. I am really loving this wash, it's creamy and I love the tingly feeling it gives when I use it. I use this in the morning and evening and it doesn't dry out my skin.

2) Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Foaming Acne Wash. I use this in the evening to really deep clean after my day at work and going to the gym.

3) Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub. I use this once a week when I feel my skin getting dull. It is not a harsh scrub at all and is great for my sensitive and dry skin.

4) Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. This is also a semi-new item to my routine. It's not as moisturizing as i would like it to be, and it leaves my skin feeling kind of tight.
Hope everyone's having a great week!
xo- Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...