Friday, May 6, 2011

The Asian's Review of E.L.F's "All Over Color Stick"



This all over color is a steal for just $1 from target! I got this in Pink Lemonade and the scent matches the name. Its a very shimmery bright pink, with lots of sparkle. It works great as a blush and lip color. The consistency is perfect for a cream blush- it's not too dry and it's not too creamy. The color stick packs a lot of pigment and really lasts. I just streak it on the apples of my cheeks towards my hairline and just blended it with my finger tips. Its blends really easily. Unfortunately the shimmer is hard to take off but it is still a great product nonetheless. Im also wearing it on my lips for an extra touch of color. I would recommend putting a layer of lip gloss over it to really make your lips stand out!


-Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...