Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Asian's Facewash Routine!

I am a lazy girl when it comes to washing my face. I usually just use my dove bar in the shower, but I have been better lately because of a couple tricks I've learned. Hopefully it gets you inspired to keep your mug clean too! First off, I remove the make-up I have on by dipping a cotton ball into my regular face lotion. The lotion moisturizes as it removes my eye make-up. Theres no need to buy an extra product when you have a normal face moisturizer that doubles as make-up remover! Then I usually just wash my face with normal Cetaphil on a daily basis. I also try to exfoliate my face a couple times a week. Any more than that my skin gets really sensitive. I learned a trick in Cosmo to add a tablespoon of baking soda to the normal amount of my facewash (I add a little bit of water to make a paste). This is a SUPER inexpensive exfoliant and it leaves my skin baby soft. The baking soda is a nice fine grit to slough away dead skin and its probably in your pantry anyways. If this homemade treatment doesn't suit your fancy, there are tons of homemade face treatment recipes online, let me know if you guys find a good one! Happy facewashing!!



Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...