Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Asian's April Favorites!






Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Cappuccino- I recently rediscovered my high school favorite lip gloss from Bonne Bell. Its a nice nude color with mega shine. The scent is the BEST. I have to wear a layer of aquaphor underneath (lip allergies) and like most lip glosses it doesn't last long. Its a great color at its price tag of $3.49. Its not sticky like other glosses can be and the color cant be beat! 

Sinful Colors in Pink 871- Caution! This is a NEON shade of nail polish. I use this color on my toes to add a pop of color. It dries very matte so I use a clear top coat to finish it off. These polishes are really inexpensive so you can purchase loads of colors. This shade was $1.99.

EOS Everyday Hand Cream in nourish – This lotion is a lightweight non- greasy lotion. Its small packaging makes it a perfect fit in my purse. This lotion is made with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, of antioxidants and vitamins C and E. It made up of 97% natural ingredients for all skin types and its hypoallergenic. I like brands that aren’t all chemicals and don’t test on animals. This hand cream retails for $3.99 but I got it for free by entering their sweepstakes on facebook!


Ecotools Mini Nail Files- Another compact product to fit in my purse. Files have a medium and fine grits on either side. It’s made with natural, sustainable materials and for .99 cents these cant be beat!

Lorac Starry-Eyes Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Star Style – This comes with three eyeshadows in one package. These shades of brown work day or night and I’ve been using these eyeshadows for a few months and I still have tons left.  The shadow is silky smooth and the colors blends together easily. It works on my olive skin tone well and still has enough shimmer to stand out.  I got this at Sephora for $26 but that’s like paying $8.60 for each shade.  Worth the splurge if you ask me.

John Frieda Anytime Volume Refresher dry shampoo- I got this dry shampoo because there was a dollar off coupon. It was originally 5.99 but I got it for 4.99. Its intended for fine hair but I have super thick hair. It smells sooooo good though! The only way I can describe is that it’s a sweet, summery smell. It  agreat way to freshen up your hair between washings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...