Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Asian's Make-Up Bag




I cannot live without any of these items, listed in the order in which I use them!!

1. Alba's moisture cream: I like it because it smells like Hawaii in a tub and its organic
2. Bare Vitamins (or bare escentuals)Prime Time: Not my favorite primer but it works well with the mineral powder...more on this laster
3. Bare Minerals in Light: Love that this loose powder has an SPF 15 and has healthy minerals for your skin(ya ya ya- i'm a hippie)
4. Sephora Collection Kohl Expert Eye Liner: Haven't found an eyeliner that I like as much as this stuff! Still very pigmented but not too pigmented to the point where I have black everywhere, and the price is really nice ($8) since I go through eyeliner like nobody's business!
5. The pink lighter is used to melt the wax of the eyeliner so its sticks to my bottom lash line longer. Its a hard trick to master but once you use this technique, it works fabulously!!
6. Benefit's cream eyeshadow in "Get Figgy": Creamy eyeshadow that packs a lot of color and a little bit goes a long way
7. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler: The reason why I LOVE this curler is because it has a rubber pad instead of a foam one.
8. Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara: I have the straightest eyelashes ever so feel all mascaras are kinda the same. This one is inexpensive, always on sale and the actual formula does its job!
9. Aquaphor- My lips are allergic to everything so this is the only stuff that i can put on them!

1 comment:

  1. Great list.. Shu Uemura has some great products & I luv Maybelline's great lash, never tried Alba before.. I may have to give it a whirl! : D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...