Friday, April 1, 2011

The Blonde's (Shawna's) Make-Up Bag!


My make up bag has changed a lot over the years. Never had one, had one, had one that was too big, and now I feel like I am in a good place with my everyday make up. So this is what I’ve got to work with; just the basics…because I have no need to wear a lot of makeup to work everyday. And the brushes that I use to apply my foundation and powders are just cheapy ones from Forever 21 and beauty supply stores!




To start, Garnier Nutritioniste, Moisture Rescue lightweight UV-lotion (not really in my make up bag, but you get the idea)

FACE:

- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20

- E.L.F. Under Eye Concealer & highlighter in light/glow

- Maybelline FIT Me foundation in 115 (semi- close to my color)

- MAC Studio Fix in C3

- NYC Color Wheel Mosaic face powder in Translucent Highlighter Glow

- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing face powder in Sunny

- Rimmel London Lasting finish Blendable Blush in Pink Sorbet

EYES:

- Maybelline Line Stylist in Bronze Gleam

- Rimmel Glam ‘eyes Lash Flirt. Volume & lift mascara in Kohl Black

- Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express in Very Black (but I accidentally got waterproof & hate it!)

LIPS:

- EOS lip balm, the pink one

- Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude

-Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...