Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Asian's Spring Nails!

I love these two new colors I bought specifically for the spring season! The purple color is from ULTA in a shade called "tutu cute" and the second color is called "mint sorbet" by Sally Hansen. They both dry darker than what it looks like in the bottle and both lasts for a good while. Both shades work great with my skin tone and bring out my natural tan. 





The ULTA polish was $2.99 and the Sally Hansen polish was only $2.50. I try not to pay more than 4 bucks for a bottle of nail polish. The quality is never that much better and when it comes to nail polish its all about the quantity of colors. You can always buy a really nice top coat like OPI and put it over your color to get it to last longer. My favorite brands are Sinful colors, Sally Hansen, and ULTA's nail polish. 




Happy painting!! 

<3 Sandi

3 comments:

  1. I like the mini sorbet one. It remind me of the Caribbean or the beach which makes me want to go. Great colors!

    All the best, Angel

    http://www.fashionablynumb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - We just found your blog and love it. Your tagline is great! We are now following you and would love for you to stop by our blog and follow us back. We are IFB also. :-)THANKS!

    Jayme & Mendi

    http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...