Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Asian's Review of L'Oreal's "The One Sweep Eye Shadow"

I thought this product was pretty gimmicky when I first saw it but it actually does what it claims! It was an easy one sweep eye shadow. It was pretty easy to use and the color combination is the same colors I use all the time. Since I am always in a rush, I love that it is quick way to put on the three color eye shadow look. Although it worked with my eye shape, I didn't like the quality of the product. It fades away in a few hours so I probably wouldn't buy it again for that reason alone. Overall its a quick fix but I though it was way too expensive for the quality of it! Pass!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm so glad I found your blog :)! Hope you can check out my beauty blog sometime!

    http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...