Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Brunette: My Make-Up Bag!

Here it is! My make-up bag! I’ve come a long way since I started experimenting with make-up in middle school, and I finally feel like I can look at my collection without getting a bad flashback of my awkward years. For example, there’s less glitter than there was back then (but still a little!), my foundation matches my skin now, and I actually use brushes to apply products. There are, however, still traces of the old me who purchased anything in a pretty package (ahem, Benefit). Most of these are the products that have stuck with me over the years, some are new discoveries thanks to my YouTube obsession, and to be honest, some are just what was on sale at Target. I’m happy to share them all and I can’t wait to see what the other girls share too!



bareMinerals Full Flawless Face brush (these two are smaller in size because they came in a starter kit)

bareMinerals Flawless Face brush

Ecotools Blend brush (from the Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set)

Sephora Collection Professionnel Kabuki Brush #50

Make Up Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 118 Flesh

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner

Benefit Erase Paste

Benefit High Beam To Go

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara in Rich Black

Benefit Hoola bronzer

Stila Convertible Color in Lillium

Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Brunette

Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Black Drama

CoverGirl LiquilineBlast in Black Fire

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer for all skin types with SPF 15

x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...