Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Asian


Hello everyone! I don't like spending tons of time getting ready in the morning. I'm always on the look out for a quick fix or at least looking like it only took me a few minutes to get ready. Looking for new products is always fun because there aren't too many beauty products geared towards Asian girls and the mainstream products don't always work with my skin tones or eye shape. I usually don't mind paying extra for a higher quality product and I believe nail polish is finishing touch to any look.

Name: Sandi

Age: 24

Natural Hair Color: Black

Current Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Skin Tone: Olive complexion with freckles

Skin Type: mostly dry with a sometimes oily t-zone

About Me: Cal grad that is obsessed with food, arts and crafts. I usually don't have enough patience to put on lots of make-up everyday but I LOVE to get dressed up for a night out on the town once in awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...